Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rockin' Runway Fashion Show


The Anthem Group Presents: Rockin' Runway!



I have been so busy getting ready for the Miss Massachusetts Pageant that I have completely abandoned my blog! There are a few appearances that I did that I still want to mention, one of them being a model at the "Rockin' Runway" fashion show back in March.
My two favorite photographers- Raj of Light Filters Studio, and Dimonika of Dimonika Photography were there and took some great pictures! There were also some amazing designers dressing us, and I had such a blast modeling.

This was one of my favorite outfits of the night, super vintage inspired which is totally my style. It was so much fun getting my hair and make up done too, and the hair stylist loved my jew fro! Yay!
Below are two pictures with my favorite model of all time, the lovely Lizzy Amas. She is such a gorgeous girl and a fierce model! I met some awesome girls at this show, and tried to recruit a couple of them for Miss Boston 2012 ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment