Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Leap Into Spring Fashion Show!



This past Saturday I was invited to the "Leap into Spring" March of Dimes benefit Fashion show at Sanctuary in Boston by the lovely Chris Sinclair. In addition to being awesome, Chris was one of the judges at Miss Boston, and also is the President and Founder or The Anthem Group which put on the show. It was a really fun show featuring three designer's spring lines. I made friends with some of the amazing photographers that were there. Dimonika Bray was one of them, and she took this picture which I love!

I don't think I will ever get sick of wearing my crown and sash, and I am not going to lie- I'm a bit upset its only for a year :( The models were awesome and totally rocked the runway and I got to emcee a bit! One of my favorite models was Lizzy Amas who is gorgeous and has a walk that would knock your socks off. The rest of the photos are taken by the wonderful Raj Zambre of Light Filter Studio.

See? She totally rocked it. Here are both of us together... I am totally not made to be a model and do not have the pretty model face down at all. Instead I have a go-to pageant smile.

This is me and the best ED ever! Stephanie Janes if you didn't know it.
Here I am with Stephanie and Chris and the other lovely ladies that helped make this night happen.
Overall it was a really fun night and I had such a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment